GET 3 FREE RIDE TOKENS WITH EVERY FUNCARD!
Create your online Priority Club account before you buy your Funcard and we'll add 3 FREE ride tokens to everything you buy. We will also send you the latest offers throughout the season.
GET YOUR PRIORITIES RIGHT, SIGN UP NOW!
SANTA’S WORKSHOP AND GROTTO EXPERIENCE
*one adult per booking is free of charge. Adult must be 18 years or over. Each additional adult will be charged at £3.
Santa’s workshop will be open from 12.15pm and the exciting ride through his workshop, before a visit with the man himself, must be booked in advance so that we can manage capacity in the park and ensure a safe and fun environment for everyone. Gates open, with all the rides and fun, from 12 o’clock midday.
In line with government guidance we are restricting numbers to a maximum of six per booking.
Select the timeslot you’d like to visit Santa below, select the type and number of tickets you require, then click ‘add to basket and checkout’.
Free Adult: 1
*Your Emergency Service ID number will be required at checkout to receive the special promotional price. Max 6 wristbands per valid ID.
You must show the same ID used to book when you come to the park on the day. For full details of our Emergency Services special days including eligibility please visit the Emergency Services page of our website.
If you wish to make a second booking for another day, please complete this transaction first, and then visit the shop again to start your next booking.
- £10 per child. Price includes a ride through Santa’s workshop, a socially distanced visit with Santa and a small gift for each child.
- One adult per booking is free. Adult must be 18 years or older.
- Each additional rider not wanting to visit Santa or receive a gift will be charged at £3.
- You will receive a confirmation email, including a barcode, after your booking is complete. Please ensure you bring the email with you to the Park as you will not be able to enter without it. Keep your barcode safe once in the Park as you will need it again for your Santa’s Workshop and Grotto experience. Confirmation emails can be presented on a mobile device or printed off.
- Tickets are valid only for the date and time selected. Please ensure you arrive at Santa’s Workshop a couple of minutes before your selected time, with your barcode, as you will not be permitted onto the ride if you are late.
- Southport Pleasureland is following the COVID Secure guidelines. To learn more about how we will make your visit safe and enjoyable click here.